We’re collaborating with experts at Entheon Biomedical (ENBI) to bring you a special virtual event on February 3rd.
Here’s what you can expect to learn:
- The latest psychedelic research on mental health and addiction
- How psychedelics can be used for personal development
- All things microdosing
- Where the industry is headed
- Answers to all your burning questions
You’ll hear insights and stories from:
- Timothy Ko, CEO and Founder of Entheon
- Dr. Andrew Greenshaw, Scientific Advisor to Entheon and Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at the University of Alberta
- David Mayoh, Communications Manager at Entheon
- Thomas Hartle, the first Canadian to receive psilocybin therapy
- And more
Now is your chance to get your questions answered by industry experts and connect with fellow members of the Daily Mushroom Community. We can’t wait to see you there. Register for free here.